Products on Paystack enables you to create products to sell with Payment Pages or to sell them individually. This gives your customer a better idea of what they are paying for and allows you, the seller, to qualify and quantify what you are selling. You can now manage a suite of products that your business offers, directly from your Paystack Dashboard. Likewise, your customers can buy many products at specific quantities and pay for them at once.
The Products Page
On the Products Page, you can see a list of all the products you wish to sell from your Paystack Dashboard. You can get here by clicking Products on the left sidebar on your dashboard.
Here are a few ways you can interact with the Products Page:
- Filters: You can filter your products by what date they were added.
- Search Products: You are able to search for a product by name.
- New Product: This is where you add a new product.
- Products Table: This table shows a list of all the products you have created. It also shows the product description, the price, stock quantity, and the date the product was created.
A Product in detail
If you click on a particular product, you are able to get more information on that product, and even track how that product is doing. This is what you see when you click on a product:
- Product Name & Description: Near the top left corner, you will see the product name and description.
- Status: Here you can see whether a product is available or not.
- Link: This is a direct link to your product, which can be shared with a customer to purchase it.
- Price: The price of the product.
- Date Created: The date and time stamp of when this product was created.
- Quantity Sold: Here is the number of this product that has been sold.
- Quantity in Stock: This is the quantity of the product that you have available. This always changes as customers buy your product, but you can always edit the number when you gain more stock.
- Total Revenue: The total income obtained from selling this product.
- Edit/Delete Product: Here you can edit all aspects of your product, such as the name, description, price and stock quantity. You can also choose to delete your product.
- Filter: On the right side of the page, you can filter your purchases by the customer's email or the date the product was purchased.
- Export CSV: You are also able to export the purchase history of this product.
- Purchase Table: This table shows a list of all the customers that purchased this product. Here you can see the customer's email, the quantity they purchased, the unit price as well as the date and time the purchase was made. There is also a link to the customer's transaction.
For information on how to create and sell Products read this article: How do I sell Products on Paystack?