The Paystack Storefront is a simple and complete toolkit for selling physical and digital products online from a beautiful seller page.
Important noteYou can create as many Storefronts as you like per Paystack integration. So, say you're selling special products for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day, you can create one Storefront each for each campaign.
Now, let's get started!
How do I create a new Storefront?
To create a Storefront, simply visit the Storefront page on your Paystack Dashboard and follow the steps below:
On the Storefront Page, click 'New Storefront'
A pop-up box will appear where you'll be asked to provide the name of your Storefront, your preferred currency, and store link. Complete these fields
Important to noteWhen you select a currency, that's the currency your customers will see, and that's the currency in which we'll process your payouts. You can create multiple Storefronts in different currencies.
- After adding all your Storefront's information, simply click on 'Create'
Congrats, you've now completed the first phase of your Storefront creation. Now, let's add products to your Storefront.
How do I add products to my Storefront?
To understand what products are, think of a Storefront as a physical shop, and then think of Products as the items you're selling in the shop. Now, let's get started;
- Click on Storefronts from your Dashboard
- Click on the Storefront you want to add products to
- You'll find yourself on the Products tab. Click on Add Products to create or add a new product
- If you're creating products for the first time, click on New Product
- A pop-up box will appear where you'll be asked to add the name, description (optional), price and quantity of the product. Complete these fields
- Click on the toggle next to the prompt This product contains one or more physical goods if the product you're selling is a physical good. This will help us collect delivery information from your customers
- After adding your product information, simply click on Next
- Now, add up to 6 high-quality images, GIFs and videos to make this product more appealing to customers by clicking on Add media
- Select high-quality images, GIFs and videos of the product from your device
- After you've uploaded all your images, GIFs, and videos, click on Save
- Add or create as many products as you'd like to your Storefront. You can also reorder or rearrange your products by grabbing and dragging into place.
See this detailed tutorial to learn more about creating a product, such as how to create multiple variants of one product, and how to add a low stock alert.
Next, let's customise our Storefront.
How do I customise my Storefront?
You can make your Storefront truly yours by selecting your preferred colours, and modifying your page to reflect your brand. Let's get started;
Click on the Customize Storefront tab next to the Products tab
Click on Change colour at the top left of your Storefront preview, and choose from a list of preset colours, or click on the "+" button to choose a custom colour
Edit your Shareable Link (optional). This is the link which will take customers to your Storefront
Add a Welcome message which your customers will see when they land on your page. This should be something warm and reassuring. Make them feel at home!
Add some About your business information, so your customers can know the story and people behind your brand
Edit your Contact information by clicking on Edit. You'll be able to add your WhatsApp number, phone number, and also your email address. We recommend that you provide this information so your customers can reach out if they have questions for you
Add your business' Social Media profiles by clicking on Add. You'll be able to add your Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts. We recommend you provide this information so your customers can check you out on social media. Some customers like to review the social media profiles of merchants before they're comfortable buying from them.
Now, you probably want to preview your Storefront and see what it looks like to your customers. To preview, simply click on Preview at the top right region of your screen.
How do I collect delivery fees with Storefront?
If you're selling at least one physical product from your Storefront, you should set up your Storefront to collect all the information you'll need to make deliveries. Let's get started!
Set your Storefront to collect customers' delivery address by clicking on the Delivery Address dropdown. Then select Required
If you'd like your customers to be able to leave delivery notes, simply click on the Delivery Note dropdown, and select Optional or Required. If it costs different amounts to deliver to different locations, you can specify the delivery fees for all these locations
Important to noteAdding delivery fees in this section will override delivery settings for the individual products displayed on the Storefront
- Click on Add delivery fee. You'll be asked to enter the name of the delivery location, and the corresponding delivery fee for that location. Click on Save when you're done. Also, you can add as many locations and fees as you like.
Next, let's create an after purchase experience for your customers. After they make a purchase, what would you like them to see next?
How do I redirect my customers after a sale or show them a custom message?
After a customer makes a purchase, you may choose to show them a custom message, or redirect them to another page online. This is how to do both:
- Click on the Post Purchase tab next to the Delivery tab
- Click on Edit
- Add a link to the page you'd like to redirect the customer to
- Add a success message you'd like to show them, such as Thank you for shopping with us.
- Click on Save to save all your edits
That's it. We're all done now. Now, go create yours :)