Whenever you want, you can export and download all transactions that occurred on your business, directly from your Paystack dashboard. The export function, apart from displaying standard fields, also gives you the flexibility to customize the information you want to extract.
You can obtain your transaction records from your dashboard in two ways:
- Quick download
- A comprehensive CSV export to your email address
The quick download option allows you to immediately download your transaction records containing only our default standard fields. This is downloaded directly to your email address for immediate access.
- On your dashboard, click the Transactions page.
- In the top right corner of your transaction page, click the three vertical dots beside the Export CSV button and click 'Quick Download'
Important to Note
The quick download option is only advisable for businesses with small transaction data. For merchants trying to download large data, the quick download option may time out, and so, we recommend that you make use of the comprehensive Export CSV option which is explained below.
Comprehensive CSV Export
The CSV Export option allows you to export a more comprehensive as well as a customized spreadsheet of your transaction records. This option also allows you to include custom fields in your export.
- On your dashboard, go to the Transactions page.
- In the top right corner of your transaction page, click the 'Export CSV' button.
- On the right side of the resulting page is a list of pre-selected fields. You can click the minus (-) sign to remove a field from your export, or simply drag and drop to re-arrange the fields according to your preference. Your final export will be arranged in the same order as the one set on this page.
- On the left side is a list of available columns that you can add to your export, including custom fields. You can click the plus (+) sign to add a field to your export, or simply drag and drop the field to the list on the right-hand side.
- In the bottom right corner, click the 'Send CSV...' button to confirm your selections. Your CSV record will be exported and sent to your email box, from where you can download it to your device.
How long will it take to receive the report in your email box?
After clicking the 'Send CSV...' button, your transaction record will typically be sent to your mailbox within a few minutes, depending on how large your dataset is.
If you do not receive your report within 20 minutes, please make sure to contact us at email@example.com.