Customers in Nigeria can use their bank accounts to make payments to any business integrated with Paystack. To use this channel, you will have to provide your bank account number and authorise the transaction via our 2-factor authentication process. This is done using any two of the following, your date of birth, OTP and/or BVN. For GT Bank customers, you will be redirected to your internet banking platform to authorise the payment.
What are the transaction charges for the Pay with Bank channel?
- Charge per transaction is 1.5% + NGN 100
- The NGN 100 is waived for transactions below NGN 2,500. This means that for transactions below NGN 2,500 the charge will be 1.5% only
- Fees are capped at NGN 2,000 - this means no transaction will be charged more than NGN 2,000.
Which banks are supported?
Customers with accounts at the following banks can pay you with the Pay with Bank option:
- ALAT by Wema Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)
- Sterling Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Zenith Bank
- Kuda Bank
Can customers do recurring payments with the Pay with Bank channel?
It's currently not possible for customers to make recurring payments with the Pay with Bank payment channel.