After creating your Paystack account, we’d need to collect more information from you to activate your business.
We collect this information via the Paystack Dashboard under the Compliance tab.
What information do you need for my business?
We require different types of compliance information based on your business type, and we've broken down the information needed for the different types below.
Starter Businesses for Côte d’Ivoire based merchants
As a Côte d’Ivoire-based Starter business, we require you to provide us with your contact/business owner information, a valid means of government-issued identification (National ID card or valid Passport), personal mobile money or bank account information (this will also include a document that serves as proof of your bank details, specifically the RIB (Relevé d'Identité Bancaire) or a cancelled cheque), and a document to stand as a proof of address. You can find out what serves as a valid proof of address for an individual here.
Registered Businesses for Côte d’Ivoire based merchants
For Côte d’Ivoire based Registered businesses, we’ll need you to provide the following documents:
- A business/corporate mobile money or bank account whose name matches the name on the business registration documents. This will also include a document that serves as proof of your bank details, specifically the RIB (relevé d'identité bancaire) or a cancelled cheque.
- A copy of the Déclaration Fiscale d’Existence (DFE) of your business.
- A copy of the Registre du Commerce et du Crédit Mobilier (RCCM) of your business. Please note that this document must be less than three months old. If older than three months, it must be accompanied by a certificate of authenticity dated less than three months.
- You’ll need to provide information on at least one director of your business.
- Finally, you will need to identify people who own at least 25% of this business together.