An End-of-day Report shows all the transactions and the total amount processed on a Paystack Terminal on a given day.
There are two types of end-of-day reports:
- Summary Report - It summarises the total number of transactions processed on a Terminal on a given day and the total amount.
- Full Report - It shows a more detailed report about the transactions processed. The full report contains the amount, date, time, payment channel, and status of each transaction. It also includes the total number of transactions and total amount like the summary report.
Here are two images showing what both types of end-of-day reports look like:
At the moment, you can only print an end-of-day report on your Terminal for the last 30 days at any given time if your app version is lower than 2.6.3. This means that you will not be able to generate a report from your Paystack Terminal for any day that is more than 30 days from the current date.
For terminals on version 2.6.3 and above, you can only print up to 3 days (72 hours) of reports. You'll also be able to set a time for the print on this app version.
Follow the steps below to print an end-of-day report on your Paystack Terminal.
1. Open the Paystack app on your Terminal, click on your business name at the top and select Settings as shown below:
2. Select "End of Day Report" from the list
3. Enter your four-digit passcode or sign in with your Paystack dashboard login details. If you're on app version 2.6.3 and above, you'll be required to create a passcode if you've not already done so. See how to set up your terminal passcode for a guide.
4. Choose the type of report you would like to print under "Options". You can choose to print either a Full Report or a Summary Report as shown in the image below:
5. Select the report start and end date and time and click "Continue".
As soon as this is done, depending on the type you choose, a full or summary end-of-day report will be printed out.
This brings us to the end of this guide. Please feel free to reach out to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.