An End-of-day Report shows all the transactions and the total amount processed on a Paystack Terminal on a given day.
There are two types of end-of-day reports:
- Summary Report - It shows a summary of the total number of transactions processed on a Terminal on a given day and the total amount.
- Full Report - It shows a more detailed report about the transactions processed. The full report contains the amount, date, time, payment channel, and status for each transaction processed. It also includes the total number of transactions and total amount like the summary report.
Here are two images showing what both types of end-of-day reports look like:
At the moment, you can only print an end-of-day report on your Terminal for the last 30 days at any given time. This means that you will not be able to generate a report from your Paystack Terminal for any day that is more than 30 days from the current date.
Kindly follow the steps below to print an end-of-day report on your Paystack Terminal.
1. Open the Paystack app on your Terminal, click on your business name at the top and go to Settings as shown below:
2. Select "End of Day Report" from the list. See the image below:
3. Enter your Paystack business login email address and password. If you would like to create separate login details for your Paystack Terminal operation to prevent giving multiple people your main login details, you can add a new user to your Paystack dashboard and give them the default "Customer Support" role, or you can create a custom role and add the “Can Manage Terminals” permission to it.
See How do I add a user to my Paystack business? for more information.
4. Choose the type of report you would like to print under "Options". You can choose to print either a Full Report or a Summary Report as shown in the image below:
5. Select the date you want to print the report for and click "Continue".
As soon as this is done, depending on the type you choose, a full or summary end-of-day report will be printed out.
This brings us to the end of this guide. Please feel free to reach out to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.