The Paystack Merchant App is a mobile application that lets you track your business' performance on the go, right from the palm of your hand.
The app doesn't replicate every single feature on the Paystack Dashboard and so it is a complement to the Dashboard and not a replacement. It provides a quick and easy way to keep track of and perform the most common actions while you use the Paystack Dashboard for advanced data reporting.
Here is a list of things you can do from the Paystack Merchant App:
- Track your business: See your daily/weekly transaction values, and other performance metrics, all on your mobile device.
- Look up transactions: See all the details of every payment, including amount paid, customer details, card info, and much more!
- Manage your transactions: You can search for transactions, mark orders as completed, make refunds to customers and even contact your customers via WhatsApp, call, or email. In future, you'll also be able to respond to chargebacks and disputes right from the app.
- Send invoices: Quickly request payment from customers with a few taps, track who has paid, how much you're owed and send reminders when payments are delayed.
- Instant Alerts: Get push notifications on your mobile device when customers perform specific actions. In future, you'll also receive alerts when your inventory is low, when you receive a chargeback, and much more.
- Get Instant Support: If you ever have questions, suggestions, or complaints, help is only a few taps away. You'll find answers to most of your questions on our Help Desk, and you can also chat with the Paystack Support team, right from the app.
How can I download the app?
The Paystack Merchant App is available on Android and iOS. Visit paystack.com/app from your phone to download.
Who can use the Paystack Merchant App?
If you already have a Paystack account, you can use the App - simply log into your existing account. If you don’t already have a Paystack account, you can create one in minutes from the app and get started collecting payments. Everyone on your business, no matter the role, can use the Merchant App. User permissions and team roles work just as they do on the Dashboard.
Does it cost extra to use the app?
No, the app is completely free to use, and it comes at no additional cost.
Is this different from Paystack Go?
Yes. Unlike the Paystack Go web app, the Paystack Merchant App supports native mobile functions like fingerprint login and camera usage. If you currently use Paystack Go, kindly switch to using the app as Paystack Go will be obsolete soon.