Wix is a website builder that helps you to get online and create beautiful, professional websites and online stores. With our integration, you can now accept payments for your products or services with Paystack on your Wix Store or Wix bookings website! To get started, just follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Wix Dashboard.
- Go to Settings -> Accept Payments.
- Check the box for Paystack and click on the "Connect Me" button at the bottom of the page.
- You should see a modal popup saying you've successfully connected Paystack. Close the modal, and click on "Set up account to activate".
- Click on "Connect an existing account" if you already have a Paystack account. Clicking "Create an account" will take you to Paystack to sign up for your account.
- On the next screen, enter your API keys. Wix only supports live mode at the moment, so please use your live API keys when connecting Paystack to your Wix account. Using your test keys will return an error.
- Click "Connect My Account" and you're good to go! Your Paystack account is now connected to your Wix site.
NB: Paystack only processes currency your business has been enabled for. To enable USD transactions, see How to enable international payments.