Our Transfers feature allows you to send money from your Paystack balance to bank accounts in your country. At the moment this feature is only available to Registered Businesses in Nigeria.
Important to Note:
Starter Businesses do not have access to the Transfers feature on the Dashboard. If you wish to have access, you will need to upgrade your business to a Registered Business. Here is a guide to upgrading your business: How do I upgrade from a Starter Business to a Registered Business on Paystack?
The Transfers Page
The Transfers page contains a record of all transfers made from your Paystack business. Here are a few ways you can interact with this page:
- Here you can quickly filter for all the transfers you've made to a particular recipient.
- This allows you to further filter by status, date, and transfer reference.
- Using the search bar here, you can find a specific transfer with the transfer code or transfer reference.
- This is where you start a new transfer from the dashboard.
- The export CSV function enables you to download a list of transfers you've filtered for.
- Your available balance is captured here, you can either:
- Withdraw your balance to your settlement account
- Topup your balance using any of our payment channels
- View your Balance History
- This shows the count of the transfers you've completed.
- Here you can see the number of transfer recipients you have and retrieve recipient codes.
For detailed guides on making single and bulk transfers from your dashboard please refer to the articles below:
How much does it cost to make a transfer?
Our transfer fees vary by country and some times by the amount you are trying to transfer. For a detailed breakdown of our fees see the table below:
|Nigeria||Transfers of NGN 5,000 and below||NGN 10 per transfer|
|Transfers between NGN 5,001 and NGN 50,000||NGN 25 per transfer|
|Transfers above NGN 50,000||NGN 50 per transfer|
What is the minimum amount I can transfer?
This value also varies by country, please find a breakdown below:
Minimum Transfer Amount