Some countries have the ability to accept payments for their business in USD. Here is a list below:
Can accept USD?
What are the requirements for accepting payments in USD?
The requirements for accepting USD payments vary based on your country. We've broken this down by country.
For Nigerian Businesses
To get your payouts for USD transactions you'll need a Guaranty Trust Bank or a Zenith Bank USD domiciliary account.
- You can learn how to get a GTB domiciliary account here.
- You can learn how to get a Zenith Bank domiciliary account here.
If you do not have a USD domiciliary account with GTB or Zenith Bank, you can only accept international payments in Naira.
How do I add my USD domiciliary account on Paystack?
- Go to the Settings page on your Paystack Dashboard and click on the Settlement Accounts tab.
- After that, click on Add bank account, beside the USD currency as illustrated below:
- Select your bank and add your domiciliary USD account number.
- Finally, click 'Add bank account' to save it.
How much do we charge for USD transactions?
Please find our pricing for USD transactions: