Paystack doesn't have a direct integration with Squarespace, although the effort to make this possible is currently in the works.
We have, however, found a way for you to set up Paystack on Squarespace, using an e-commerce platform called Ecwid. With Ecwid, you do not need to have any technical skills or write one line of code!
The logic behind the workaround is that:
- Paystack has direct integration with Ecwid.
- Ecwid has direct integration with Squarespace.
What this means is that you can integrate Paystack to an Ecwid store and then embed the Ecwid store into your Squarespace website.
To do this, please follow the instructions below:
We have also created a detailed video tutorial to walk you through this process below:
- Integrate Paystack to your Ecwid account. See instructions here.
- Sign up on Squarespace and create a store.
- To embed your Ecwid store, click on the page option and add a new page.
- Once you've added a new page, add the code block by clicking the '+" icon on the top right of the page. Note that the code block is a premium feature and will only be available to you if you pay for Squarespace
- To get your Ecwid store code, log in to Ecwid → Go to All sales channel (overview) → Choose Squarespace and copy code.
- Once you've copied your code, paste it to the code block you created on Squarespace and apply.
- Save the page, head to your store and now you should see your Ecwid Store linked here.
- Now, once anyone purchases any product on your Squarespace store, they will pay you via Paystack!
- Try a test payment and see how it works!
Now you can start receiving payments on Squarespace through Paystack.
If you've watched the video tutorial and are still having trouble setting this up, please reach out to us at email@example.com.