Your Legal Business Name is the name on your business registration documents. This means that the name you provide in this field must match what is on your registration documents.
You can change your Legal Business Name from your Dashboard Settings by following these steps.
- Click on Settings from the menu on your Dashboard.
- Select the Compliance tab (you should see your current business information displayed).
- Click Edit at the bottom of the Profile section. This is the first section where you can see your Trading Name as the heading.
- Scroll down to the Registration section, click the Legal Business Name field and enter your new name.
- After you have done this, click Save. You should see your new Legal Business Name displayed now.