The Paystack App Account page allows you to make changes to your Paystack User Profile and your Paystack Business Profile.
Selecting the Account tab on your Paystack App Dashboard takes you to a page that looks like the image below.
The first section lets you make changes to your user profile while the second section lets you make changes to the business itself.
First Name: This should be your First Name.
Last Name: This should be your surname.
Work Email Address: This should be your email address.
Phone Number: This should be your Phone Number.
- Fingerprint Login: This lets you toggle the fingerprint login function on or off.
- Change Password: This lets you change your login password.
Help & Support
- Send us a message: Clicking this lets you send us a message quickly from your mobile app.
- Find answers quickly: You can use this to quickly search our Help Center for answers to any questions you have.
- Learn how to integrate: This guides you on how to integrate Paystack depending on your business needs.
- Business Name: This should be the name of your Business. You can make changes to it from here.
- Business Description: This is the description of your business which you provided while signing up. You cannot make changes to it.
- Default Currency: This is the default currency of your business. Your default currency can be any currency that is available to your business. You can go here to confirm which currencies are available to your business.
- Payment channels: Here, you can choose which payment channels you want to be enabled on your checkout page.
- Email preferences: This section helps you manage your email preferences for transaction notifications, customer receipts, transfer notifications and transfer receipts.
This section lets you choose which actions you want the app to send push notifications for.
- Business Phone Number: This should be the Phone Number of your Business.
- Business Address: This should be the physical address of your Business.
- General Contact Email: This is the email address where general business notifications are sent. For example, transaction notification emails.
- Support Contact Email: This is your business' support email address. Support requests from your customers will be forwarded to this email.
- Chargeback Email: When banks dispute a charge, those alerts will be sent to this email address. You are required to respond to chargeback emails within 24 hours, so make sure that this inbox is checked often by a decision-maker at your organization. For more on chargebacks click here.
On the Internet
This is where you can input your business' website and social media links.