The Paystack Merchant App Home page gives you a summary of how your business is doing today, this week, or this month.
- Sidebar: The sidebar lets you switch between your different businesses if you have more than one business under that Paystack account. You can see how to add another business to your Paystack account.
- Revenue: This shows how much money your customers have paid you on that day, week, or month.
- Today/This Week/This Month: This dropdown button gives you the option to switch to a Daily, Weekly or Monthly view of your business' revenue.
- Balance/Payout: If your business is a Registered business, this shows you your existing balance. Clicking on Balance lets you see your entire Balance history. However, if you are a Starter business, this shows your next Payout amount. Clicking on Payout also lets you see all your previous Payouts.
- Transactions: This shows your most recent transactions. The green checkmarks are for successful transactions, the grey dots are for abandoned transactions and the red dots are for failed transitions. Clicking on Transactions links you directly to the transaction page.
Article is closed for comments.