If your customers are getting an 'Invalid Merchant selected' error when trying to make payments, it means you haven't properly entered your API keys while setting up your website.
This could have happened by:
- putting in the wrong API keys
- or putting in the Secret Keys in place of the Public Keys.
How to resolve this
- Simply go to your dashboard settings and click on the API Keys & Webhooks tab.
- Copy your API keys, noting the Public and Secret Keys (Live Keys if your website is Live).
- Replace them on the Payment Settings on your website or app, taking care to place the correct key in the correct field.
- If you're using the API, ensure only the pk_domain_xxxxxx part of the public key is used. Do not append anything to the string.