Finding a developer can seem like a daunting process. We know that there are a lot of developers out there, but that doesn't mean they can all provide your business needs.
Over the past years, we've come across various developer communities that have been instrumental to Paystack merchants in helping them integrate Paystack to their website and or application. Here's the list of a few of them:
- Payslack (payslack.slack.com) is an active online community of developers that use Paystack. You'll find them discussing integrations, and helping each other solve technical problems. You can reach out to them via the #freelance-jobs channel on Paystack's Slack
- Devcenter (devcenter.co) is an active online developer community in Nigeria. You can reach out to them via their website or put out a job offer on their online forum.
- Devcongress (devcongress.org) is an active online developer community in Ghana. You can reach out to them via their website or put out a job offer on their online forum.
- Forloop (forloop.africa) is a network of in-person developer meetups organized around Nigeria. You can reach out to them via their website.
- Google Developer Group (gdglagos.com) is one of Nigeria's oldest developer communities. They might be able to pass on an announcement about your project to their community. You can contact them via their website.
- WP Nigeria (wpnigeria.org) is the official WordPress community in Nigeria. If your business' website is built on WordPress, then you're sure to find a software developer or an end-user like you to help you out. You can reach out to them on this Slack forum.
Paystack merchants who have worked with developers from these communities have had good things to say about them, but ultimately, it's solely your decision to make as to whether you want to work with them or not.