In Nigeria, whether you’re a school administrator or building school management platforms for educational institutions, Paystack has everything you need to manage payments and offers seamless integration to your school management system.
Integrating with Paystack is free, and can be done super quickly. As opposed to our usual pricing, transaction fees for schools is NGN 300.
If you intend to use Paystack for a school, here's a simple guide on how to get started:
How to set up Paystack
- Create a free account: Fill out the information here to create a free account. Please choose Registered business as your business type. https://dashboard.paystack.co/#/signup
- Activate your business: Kindly follow this link https://dashboard.paystack.com/#/get-started/activate to activate your business. The requirements for activating your account are
- valid Business Registration Document from the CAC or
- accreditation certificate or a letter of authorization from the schools authorizing you to set up a Paystack account,
- and the school's corporate Bank Account.
- Integrate Paystack: If you don't have a developer, you can use a feature called Paystack Payment Pages, which lets you set up a simple form through which people can pay you. You can set up a Payment Page without needing to write even 1 line of code!
If you're a developer (or if you're working with a developer), you'll need API keys to connect Paystack to your website.
- Get test API keys and also request for live API keys here https://dashboard.paystack.co/#/settings/developer
- Paystack APIs https://developers.paystack.co/v1.0/reference
- Access our libraries and plugins here https://developers.paystack.co/docs
- You'll find information about integrating with WordPress, Magento, and numerous other platforms here https://developers.paystack.co/docs/plugins.
- Notify us by filling this form here: http://bit.ly/paystackforschools.
We look forward to having you onboard!