The Paystack Go Sidebar gives you an overview of the most important information you'll get on the go about your business. It is simple and easy to navigate as shown in the image below.
1. Home: The Home tab is the first page you arrive on when you enter Paystack Go. You can learn more about the Paystack Go Home tab here.
2. Payments: Payments lets you see your successful transactions in real time. You can learn more about the Paystack Go Payments tab here.
3. Customers: The Customers tab is where you'll get details about your customer. You can learn more about the Paystack Go Customers tab here.
4. Invoices: The Invoices tab lets you create invoices, send them directly to your customers, and track who has paid you back. You can learn more about the Paystack Go Invoices here.
5. Settings: The Settings tab allows you to make changes to your Paystack Profile and Business. You can learn more about the Paystack Go Settings here.
6. Switch Business: If you happen to have multiple businesses on Paystack, this lets you switch easily to another business.
7. Sign Out: This lets you sign out of your Paystack Go Dashboard. But with all this information about your business right in the palm of your hand, why would you want to do that? :)