Paystack Go is a mobile-optimized version of your Paystack Dashboard that lets you track your business' performance on the go, right from the palm of your hand.
It doesn't replicate every single feature on the Paystack Dashboard (you'll still need to log into the Dashboard on a computer to do things like send Transfers) but it provides a quick and easy way to keep and perform the most common actions.
What are the core features of Paystack Go?
- Works Offline: No internet? No problem! You can still access your business’ performance metrics while offline.
- Track your business: See your daily/weekly transaction values, and other performance metrics, all on your mobile device.
- Look up transactions: See all the details of every payment, including amount paid, customer details, card info, and much more!
- Send invoices: Quickly request payment from customers with a few taps, and see when people settle their debts to you.
- Instant Alerts (Coming soon): Get push notifications on your mobile device when customers perform specific actions.
- Revenue Targets (Coming soon): Set revenue milestones for your business, and get notifications as you get closer to fulfilling them.
How Do I Start Using Paystack Go?
To start using Paystack Go, simply type go.paystack.com into your phone's browser and press enter, Sign in with your Paystack account details, and you are good to go!
Important: You must have a Live Paystack account before you can use Paystack Go.
Is Paystack Go an Android or iOS app?
Nope! Paystack Go is not a mobile app like you download from the Google Play or iOS store. It’s what is known as a Progressive Web App (PWA), which is just a fancy way of saying that it’s a simple website which behaves as if it were a full app. This means that you get all the benefits of an app-like experience (notifications, save to home screen) and none of the annoying stuff, like needing to update the app every other day.
How much does it cost to use Paystack Go?
Zero. No payments required. Paystack Go is absolutely free!