The Payouts section of the Dashboard contains information about payouts made into the settlement account connected to your business.
The Payouts Summary Page
The Payouts Summary page is the first page you see when you go to the Payouts section.
Each row represents a payout that has been made into your settlement account. You can see how much was paid, the day it was paid and the status of the payment.
Payout Detail Page
Clicking on any payment shows detailed information about that payout.
1. This is the total amount sent to you. It's the sum of all the payments made to you minus transaction fees.
2. This is the date when the payout was made to your bank account.
3. This is the summary of any activity that might have an impact on your payouts such as deductions for refunds or chargebacks.
4. This table lists every transaction that makes up the total amount paid. You can see the email address of the customer and the date and time they paid you. You also see how much they paid, and Paystack's fees.
5. You can export a handy spreadsheet with the following information about each transaction:
- Card type
- Card bank
- Paystack fee
- Country code
- Transaction ID
- Customer email
- Transaction date
- Payment channel
- Transaction status
- Gateway response
- Customer full name
- Transaction Reference
- Subaccount Amount due
- Customer phone number
- Amount paid by your customer
- Amount due to the merchant (you)
- Settlement date (the date you were paid your payout in your bank account)
Learn more about Payouts
We have a whole section about getting your money from Paystack, including information about how to change your bank account number, and more. Check it out here.