Almost all types of businesses and organizations - registered and unregistered - are eligible to accept payments with Paystack, including startups, retail businesses, registered churches, registered NGOs, and many many others.
There's a small handful of business types that we're unable to serve due to various restrictions. For a full list, please check out the Acceptable Use Policy section of our Terms of Service.
Businesses that must be registered
In addition to the ineligible businesses in our Acceptable Use Policy, we're also unable to support the following business types as Starter Businesses (i.e without registration documents):
- Agricultural Cooperatives
- Automobile sales
- Cooperative societies
- Educational Institutions: Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools, as well as Tertiary Institutions
- Financial institutions
- Gaming businesses: Betting companies and Lottery businesses
- Medical institutions: Hospitals, Pharmacies and Medical laboratories
- Non-profits: Professional associations, Government agencies, Political parties and Religious organisations
- Travel agencies
Article is closed for comments.