Zoho Billing is an easy-to-use invoicing platform where you can send invoices to your customers and collect payments. Zoho Billing gives you carefully designed invoices, that remind you to collect payments, tracks the time you spend on projects, and helps you keep a record of expenses
In this guide, we'll walk you through setting up Zoho Billing and integrating it with the Paystack payment gateway for convenient online payments.
With the Paystack plugin for Zoho Billing, you can now use Paystack as a payment provider on your Zoho Billing and accept payments in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, and South Africa.
Here's how to set it up and get started
Signup on Paystack
Go to paystack.com/signup, and create a free Paystack account to start accepting payments online
Signup on Zoho Billing
Create a Zoho Billing Account
- Go to the Zoho Billing sign up page
- Sign up for a Zoho Billing account if you don't already have one.
Create or Choose an Organization :
If you're a first-time user, you need to create an organization to link your Zoho Billing account to. Returning users with existing Zoho organization accounts can skip this step.
Install the plugin
The Paystack plugin is available in the Zoho Extension marketplace here. Navigate to the link and click the Install button.
Select the organization where you want to install the extension from the dropdown menu.
Agree to the terms and conditions.
Click the "Install Extension" button.
Setting up your plugin: Configure Paystack Payment Gateway
- After installing the Paystack extension, it will appear in the payment gateways section.
- Click the "Set Up Now" button to configure the Paystack gateway.
Enter Your API Keys:
The Paystack plugin configuration requires your secret key and public key.
- Provide your Paystack public and secret keys to configure the gateway(Locate these keys in the Developer Settings on your Paystack Dashboard.)
- After entering your keys, save your configuration. Your customers can now pay using Paystack Payment Gateway
☝🏻 Remember to switch out your test keys for your live keys when you’re ready to accept real payments.
Testing the plugin:
To test if your plugin was set successfully, you can:
Bill your customers either through invoice or subscription:
- With the Paystack payment gateway set up, you can create an invoice where users will make payments.
2. Customize the invoice page settings based on your specific needs and use case.
3. Try to make a payment to the page you have created.
That's all there is to do! You’re all set up and ready to accept payments with Paystack on Zoho Billing.
Zoho Billing, when integrated with the Paystack payment gateway, provides a convenient way to invoice clients and receive payments online. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can streamline your invoicing and billing processes, making it easier to manage your finances and collect payments efficiently
If your setup doesn’t work as expected or you run into issues, kindly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help!